Since 2011, Anker Innovations has built a strong reputation as a leader in mobile charging technology. Today, with its suite of brands, Anker is bringing that same spirit of innovation to a number of consumer electronic segments including premium audio, home entertainment, home security, robotic appliances, and the emerging smart home space.
When the time came for Anker to build on its strong consumer base of over 100 million customers and amplify two of its brands – eufy security and Soundcore – in the Australian market, Blue Planet PR was selected to lead the PR campaigns.
BPPR was tasked with creating buzz about the products, and growing market share. Key focus was coverage in tier one, high-reach media, across a broad national platform.
Smart technology is no longer a niche category – it’s for everyone. So, to deliver on the brief, BPPR decided to focus on always-on media coverage, and influential voices in the space.
The goal here was to:
- Tell the stories of eufy security and Soundcore in creative and memorable ways to achieve cut through.
- Boost brand and product awareness to drive sales.
- Build meaningful relationships with Australian media and Key Opinion Leaders.
BPPR’s PR efforts resulted in 121 pieces of coverage (with a reach of just under 2.5 million) across consumer technology and lifestyle media, significantly broadening brand awareness for eufy and Soundcore.
Of particular significance:
- BPPR secured national TV exposure on both Channel 10 and Channel 9’s breakfast television shows.
- BPPR achieved coverage for the brands across Australian Community Media’s regional and metro titles, plus tier-one spotlight coverage in the NewsCorp titles nationally.
- BPPR established strong relationships for Anker across consumer technology, music tech, lifestyle, and gaming media titles.